Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jesus Christ is Born!

Novena Day 9:




O Adorable Infant Jesus, I would not have the boldness to cast myself at Your feet if I did not know that You Yourself invite me to draw near You. But you have come on earth to pardon repentant sinners!! My Saviour and My God, You who are so good have loved - and you continue to love - me so much!  
My God, who became an infant for my sake - help me love You always!
Mary Mother of Jesus and my own mother - pray to Jesus for me!
 

Prayer/Reflection:
O Adorable Infant Jesus! I would not have the boldness to cast myself at Your feet, if I did not know that You Yourself invite me to draw near You. By my sins I have made You shed so many tears in the stable of Bethlehem but You have come on earth to pardon repentant sinners! Forgive me also, now that I am heartily sorry for having spurned You, my Savior and my God, who are so good and who has loved - and continues to love - me so much.

In this night, in which You bestow great graces on so many souls, grant Your heavenly consolation to this poor soul of mine also. All that I ask of You is the grace to love You always, from this day forward, with all my heart. Set me all on fire with Your holy love.

I love You, O my God, who has become a Babe for love of me. Never let me cease from loving You!

O Mary, Mother of Jesus and my Mother, you can obtain everything from your Son by your prayers. This is the only favor I ask of you: pray to Jesus for me!
Amen.


Lord Jesus in this night and time, You bestow graces on so many souls. I beg of you: fill this soul with Grace. Fill me with an unending love for You. Let me also know your peace so that I may share it with those around me!

My God, who became an infant for my sake - thank You! - Help me love You always! Mary Mother of Jesus and my own mother - thank You! - pray to Jesus for me!


------

Dear Friends,
 
today was the last day of the Novena and if you have prayed this with me and others - thank you :-) I pray you may all have a most blessed Christmas, one filled with the peace and joy which only God can give.
 
this is nice and i hope you may all enjoy it too :-)
 
 

If you're pro-life you GOT TO do this!

If you're pro-life you GOT TO do this!
Click the picture to go to the page and to like it: your like counts!