Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hail Mary full of Grace! (Luke 1:28)



Mary is our Mother - Jesus gave Mary to us while He was on the cross - dying because of His love for us, dying so that we may live. She was given to us so because she leads us to Jesus and so that that we may love her and ask for her prayers. She is Jesus' Mother and besides Jesus as Queen in heaven - surely her wishes are the King's Command!

When we pray to Mary we ask her to pray for us to Jesus and she willingly does - for all she wants is that one day we too will be with her in heaven: that would give her and Jesus SO MUCH joy!


Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy please hear and answer me.

Amen.



If you're pro-life you GOT TO do this!

If you're pro-life you GOT TO do this!
Click the picture to go to the page and to like it: your like counts!